The Bercode issuer services role can perform the basic settings of its web shop in the Web shop menu, Web shop settings submenu. You can enter the name, profile and cover image of your web shop, introductory text, and request permission for custom card graphics.
- You can enter the name of your Web shop and the Introduction text. Select the Default language in which you want the data to appear in your web shop if the customer is viewing the page in a language that does not have data uploaded.
- You must enter the alias name that appears after the slash sign, e.g. bercode.com/alias. The web shop will be available at this web address.
- If you did not upload your Profile picture (your own photo, company logo, etc.) when you provided your Partner profile information, you can replace it now. The Profile picture will be displayed in your web shop next to the phone application.
- If you did not upload a Cover picture when you provided your Partner profile information, you can replace it now. The Profile picture will appear at the top of your web shop.
- If for some card products that appear in the web shop, you give customers the option to replace the back cover with a self-uploaded image, then you can view the back cover graphics individually using The uploaded graphics need to be approved check box. If the check box is checked, all individual card graphics will be displayed in the Web shop menu, submenu Approve buyer card pages.
- You can finalize your settings with the Save button.