Graphical representation of the Bercode issuer services role:
We recommend using the submenu items in the following logical order:
- You can use Bercode issuer services only with a completed partner profile.
- You can maintain the data of your company or organization in the Partner settings submenu (after creating a partner profile – using the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the screen).
- You can start your future orders from your balance. You can upload your balance in the Balance Management
- Use the Card, Key fob, Sticker graphics submenus to create your bercode carriers. If you want to sell your products in a web shop, you can set the required parameters in the Web shop menu, Web shop products, Web shop settings
- In the Purchase Bercode credit submenu, you can order a bercode frame from your existing balance. You only need to purchase a bercode credit if you also want to issue Classic, Extra, or Business level bercodes, or if you want to reduce the unit prices of bercodes by purchasing a larger batch.
- Using the submenu Order Bercodes from the Bercode pool you can call up bercodes. You only need to use this submenu if you produce bercode carrier with your own partner.
- Use the Card production, personalization / Key fob production, personalization / Sticker order submenus to order your bercode carrier.
- Use the other menu items for the needs that arise.